Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Bachelor


Alright, So I know I haven't written reviews from the beginning but I figured I should start now. Honestly, I'm sickly obsessed with this show...

Chantal – You looked pregnant in that red dress. You should be embarrassed by your choices in clothing. You also used WAY TOO MUCH hairspray. Honestly, what was that? You’re not an ugly girl but you did a great job dressing up like one. Quick question for ya: Do you and your mom not get along? AND HOLY HOUSE, Batman. I will, however, congratulate you on never appearing snobby or coming off as the “Rich Bitch”.

Ashley – Well slap me twice and call me a monkey’s uncle! You totally surprised me this week! You are way cooler than I thought and I totally dig your family. I think I've changed my mind - you are now "the one" in my book. But I have a little bone to pick with you; please don’t say you’re a dentist if you’re not. There is nothing wrong with being in dental school (or any school for that matter) so no need to lie. K? Thanks. P.S. Dental school is expensive as hell… Who’s paying???

Emily – If I loved you any more you might need a restraining order against me. Your daughter is adorable and I loved watching you two together. (ABC, SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! I can’t believe you would make us doubt Emily and Brad even for a second!) And even though it’s been said, I’ve got to comment… Your house is awesome and if I were Ricki, I would totally love that princess room you have going on. OK, I understand, you’ve got a great job; you’re beautiful; your daughter is adorable. But really? A great house on top of all of that? Well I guess it is North Carolina and I have been severely brainwashed by California housing pricing but still. I thought it was great when you finally went after Brad showing your lady-like yet aggressive side. KUDOS! But, when you aren’t chosen (SORRY! YOU’RE TOO GREAT!) you will make an awesome “Bachelorette”.

Shawntel – Your job is creepy. End of story. I knew you were out the second he met your family. Now, that’s not to say that they aren’t awesome, but it was clear that you are expected to stay in Chico and drain bodily fluids from the dead, errmmmm, I mean, take over the family business. As usual I loved your outfits, sad to see the fashion go. Can’t wait for Brad’s family to tear it up next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment