This week on "the bach" all of the scorned and bitter women who weren't chose came back to argue about why they should still be on the show. This is probably my least favorite episode every season because really, who cares? I was semi-looking forward to this one only because Michelle was coming back and I wanted to hear an explanation for her psychotic behavior. But, I was sorely disappointed...Let's start with Ashley. GUUUUUURRRRRRLLLLL!!! LOVE YOUR HAIR! You need to stay a brunette. I'm glad that you could finally admit that you had feelings for Brad and that you had a serious hand in making a mess out of things in South Africa.
Michelle - I like you better now but I wanted you to stop saying, "I left my daughter for this..." SERIOUSLY! WE GOT IT! I felt bad for you and I'm glad that Chris Harrison said something to those terrible women. Speaking of...
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?! Where you even on this show? I didn't even bother to learn your names so clearly you aren't so important. And to whatever your name is who dug in to Michelle like it was your job: SHAME ON YOU! I could go on but I digress...
Brad, Emily is the One. The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment